The Merlin Classic Wood Burning and Multi fuel Stove takes centre stage in the range with uncompromised engineering and tailored design. This stove surpasses everything, meeting every expectation and desire in a high performance stove. With all the unique Merlin tradmarks, this stove is built for life.
Width 640mm Height 698mm (with moulded legs)
908mm (with moulded log box)
Flue Spigot 150mm diameter, top or rear exit
Heat Output Up to 12kW (8kW nominal)
Advanced Technology kept simple
- Multifuel capability – Burns both coal and wood.
- Clean cut British design – No dusttraps.
- Optimum performance, up to 80% efficiency – Environmentally friendly.
- Patented (p) airflow system, ultra clean combustion and clear glass – Unique design.
- Large firebox capacity – Extended burn time capability.
- Fast effective high/low temperature control – User friendly.
- One piece swivel flue component for top or rear exit – Installer friendly.
- Dual chamber construction – Retains the heat for longer.
- Large durable stainless steel ash pan – Less cleaning, longer lasting.
- Fully adjustable legs or log box – Installer friendly.
- Merlin stoves are Approved Stoves and can be installed on a 12mm superimposed hearth – Installer friendly.
- Baffle plate can be removed without disturbing the firebricks – chimney sweep friendly.
- Main body carries a full lifetime guarantee. All other parts are replaceable or fully serviceable.
- Boilers for hot water and central heating.
- Wide selection of colours including Honey-Glo Brown, Shimmering Rose and Almond.
- Door handle and knobs available to match body colour or in Chrome or Brass.
- Log Box.
- Additional options and accessories on request.